Friday 25 May 2018

This Blog uses Cookies



New European Union law requires me to give European Union visitors information about cookies and data collection and in some cases obtain consent. In addition GDPR rules have meant that independent Bloggers are now being inundated with requests to register and conform to new data laws. This is not what Blogging means to me. This is NOT a business, I do not sell data to other parties and I have no wish to obtain lists of visitors or followers. This is my hobby!

There will now be an additional notice on my Blog explaining the use that Google make of certain Bloger and Google cookies collected by Google.

I can confirm that I do not hold any personal data on visitors or customers of this Blog.

Tony

2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

Brilliant! That pic with the titel made my day :-)
When I logged on today I got a message telling me that I should tell People about data Retention etc and that out of curtesy they have added some sort of Pop up banner or whatever to tell People so I don´t have to.
IMHO, strange seeing as THEY are the ones collecting Mail addresses and re-using them..not me or, as far as I know, any other Blogger.

Tony said...

Hi Paul. I agree.

Tony