Sunday 8 January 2017

Build Something 2017 - my Hammerhead Shark Aeronef



It may have escaped your attention but The Lead Adventure Forum is running another Build Something Contest. The theme is FLIGHT. I have decided to enter and my chosen project is this 1/300th scale Hammerhead Shark Aeronef based on these designs taken from the TSR Dungeons and Dragons supplement Spelljammer.

Full details of the competition can be found here.

My plan is to modernise the armaments, some fast firing breachloaders instead of the primitive catapults and larger hull side guns, but the design should be similar to the originals featured above and below.



I have sketched-out some simple plans which may or may not be modified. A full build record will be recorded on this Blog, but also on my Build Something board - details of which can be found here.


Stay tuned for further details.

Tony

1 comment:

Jaye Wiley said...

Love Spelljammer!